Synthetic Brake Fluid Dot 4
0.5 Ltr Bottle
*Shipping $5 Flat fee Anywhere in Australia (02) 8384 3609
A premium quality synthetic brake fluid exceeds DOT 4 standard, produced from Glycol Ethers technology, for high boiling point up to 270 C to ensure high performance even in high temperature conditions and to prevent seal swelling and cession effectively
• Recommended for the hydraulic brake system in automotive and motorcycles / scooters requiring DOT 4 fluid.
• It is also applicable to the clutch system.
• Recommend to change every 2 year.
• High boiling point enabling heavy use with no worries.
• Good compatibility with rubber seal and other brake part.
• Gum forming prevention, thereby allowing the piston and the master brake cylinder to move smoothly
• FMVSS No. 116 DOT 4
• ISO 4925 class 4
• SAE J1704
• TIS 591-2011 : quality level 4
Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant requirement and service intervals. Search the database for the latest product data sheet you needs.